Thứ Ba, 23 tháng 9, 2014

Resolutions Idea

A Fairly sweet Salty Pressing Love Storyline

He fulfilled her on a special event. She was so great, lots of adult men chasing after her, even though he was as such normal, not one person followed him. At the conclusion of the party, he asked her to have coffee with him, she was surprised, but due to being polite, she expected.

They sitting in a good espresso shop, he was much too excited to speak whatever thing, she seemed unpleasant, she thought, please, let me go home. All of a sudden he asked the waiter: "would you please provide me some salt? I'd like to put them in my caffeine."

An "ah-ha" moment...


Most people stared at the guy, so unusual! His face switched red, however, still, he place the salt in his caffeine and drank it. She requested him curiously: the reasons you have this hobby? He replied: "when I became a little bit kid, I had been living close to the sea, I preferred enjoying in the sea, I can really feel the taste of the ocean,just like the taste of the salty espresso. Currently each time I possess the salty caffeine, I always think of my childhood, think about my home city, I miss my home town so much, I miss my dad and mom who will be still living there". While saying that tears filled his eyes. She was deeply affected.

That's his true feeling, from the bottom level of his soul. A man who understand how to tell out his homesickness, he should be a gentleman who adores home, wants about home, has accountability of home. Then she also started to converse, spoke of her far away community, her childhood, her family. That is an extremely nice talk, also an attractive commencing of their story.

They continued to date. She learned that really he was a male who matches almost all her demands; he had tolerance, was type hearted, heated, watchful. He was such type of a great person nevertheless she almost missed him!Thanks to his salty !

And then the storyline was similar to every lovely love story, the little princess married to the prince, then they were living the joyful life...

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét