Thứ Tư, 26 tháng 11, 2014

Here Are A Bunch Of Puppies Dressed Up Like Disney Characters Because You Deserve It

Prepare to squeee!


The folks at Oh My Disney decided to dress a bunch of adorable dogs up in Disney costumes, and then film them in slow motion. As you probably guessed, the results are adorable:



Oh My Disney / Via youtube.com


Here's puppy Aladdin and puppy Jasmine preparing for a magical carpet ride...


Here's puppy Aladdin and puppy Jasmine preparing for a magical carpet ride...


Oh My Disney / Via youtube.com


And K-9 Jack Sparrow, who has totally mastered the hair whip.


And K-9 Jack Sparrow, who has totally mastered the hair whip.


Oh My Disney / Via youtube.com


Furry Ariel is a total babe.


Furry Ariel is a total babe.


Oh My Disney / Via youtube.com




View Entire List ›



0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét