Thứ Năm, 18 tháng 12, 2014

T.I. Settles 16 Very Important Debates

To dick pic, or not to dick pic?


Much like King Solomon before him, T.I., the Kang of the South, has been blessed with both a soothing disposition and the trenchant wisdom of a grandfatherly wizard.


Much like King Solomon before him, T.I., the Kang of the South, has been blessed with both a soothing disposition and the trenchant wisdom of a grandfatherly wizard.


He's settled beefs, ended club fights, and talked a man of a ledge. Seriously.


David J. Bertozzi / BuzzFeed


Socks with sandals


Socks with sandals


T.I.: Nay at any given point or period, no excuses whatsoever. If they're Adidas slides, maybe I'll allow it.


David J. Bertozzi / BuzzFeed


Kale


Kale


T.I.: As far as leafy greens go, it's alright.


David J. Bertozzi / BuzzFeed




View Entire List ›



0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét