Thứ Năm, 19 tháng 10, 2017

Engelbert asks a cab driver to take him home after a night out in the city.

He lives in a village outside of town so it is quite a distance. The taxi driver tells him he can take him, but it will cost him $100. Engelbert only has $80, so he tells the taxi driver:

'I'll give you $80 now, but I'll need the same ride next week, and then I'll pay you $200'

The cab driver responds, 'Right, how do I know you're not just scamming me? You can walk back to your stupid village.'

Since there are no other taxis around, Engelbert indeed has to walk all the way back to his village, which takes him 4.5 hours. He is not happy, as you can understand.

The next week Engelbert again goes out in the city and again ends up trying to find a ride home at the same taxi stop. Now he has ensured that he has plenty of money left to get a ride home. This time there are three taxis; one of them if the taxi from last week. First, Engelbert goes up to one of the other two taxi drivers.

Engelbert: 'How much to take me to my village?'

Taxi driver #1: '$100.'

Engelbert: 'Ok, tell you what. I'll give you $200, but then we stop half way, and you come give me a nice hand job in the back seat.'

Taxi driver #1: 'What! That's disgusting! Get the fuck out of my cab, you creep!'

Engelbert now goes to the next cab (not the one from last week, but the other new one).

Engelbert: 'How much to take me to my village?'

Taxi driver #2: '$100.'

Engelbert: 'What if I gave you $200, but then we stop somewhere during the ride and you give me a nice blow job in the back seat?'

Taxi driver #2: 'I don't think so, you pervert! Get out of my cab!'

Finally, Engelbert goes to the cab driver that wouldn't take him for $80 last week.

Engelbert: 'How much to take me to my village?'

Taxi driver #3: 'Still $100, just like last week.'

Engelbert: 'OK, I'll tell you what. I give you $200, but then you have to honk and wave at the other cab drivers as we drive off!'

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét