Thứ Ba, 6 tháng 11, 2018

A horny lion and a horny mouse

agree to fuck each other.

The lion informs the mouse "I'm the king of the jungle with a reputation to uphold, therefore must do this in hiding and I must go first. " The mouse replies "You're so large, you'll fuck me to death, let me go first then when I'm done you can have your turn". The lion reluctantly agrees.

The mouse begins to fuck the lion and right after he busts his nut, he runs away.

The lion notices what has happened and begins to chase the mouse.

The mouse, hoping to take disguise, finds a seat at a table. He grabs a newspaper and begins to casually read it, hoping the lion passes him by.

The lion urgently asks "Have you seen a little mouse run past here!?"

The mouse replies "Do you mean the mouse that fucked you in the ass?"

Horrified, the lion gasps: "Its in the newspaper already!?"

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét