Thứ Ba, 20 tháng 11, 2018

Two men with Alzheimer's at the beach

They're peckish and want some food.

The first man, Bob, says “Carl, do you want to buy us a couple of ice creams?”

Carl: Sure what do you want?

Bob: vanilla ice cream in a cone, a flake and chocolate sauce

Carl: Ok, I’ll be back now.

Carl walks off...

Bob: Now you will remember what I want?

Carl: Yes, vanilla ice cream in a cone, a flake and chocolate sauce.

Bob: Correct

Carl walks a little further...

Bob: Don’t forget now Carl

Carl: I won’t, vanilla ice cream in a cone, a flake and chocolate sauce

Carl is nearly at the ice cream van

Bob: Carl?!!! DON’T FORGET WHAT I WANT!!!! Carl: I WON’T, VANILLA ICE CREAM, CONE, FLAKE AND CHOCOLATE SAUCE...

A little while Carl walks back with 2 burgers.

Bob: Fucking hell Carl where’s my fries??!

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét