Thứ Năm, 21 tháng 2, 2019

An older man and a 16 year old girl were alone in a room...

The man had initially agreed to the meeting, but he was having some serious second thoughts. He knew what they were planning to do was illegal, and could land him in some serious trouble.

Man: I don't know, I'm not sure if I should. I mean, your parents would kill me if they found out. I know they wouldn't approve...

Girl: I don't care about them. I care about this. Please.

Man: You know it's going to hurt at first, right?

Girl: I'm not worried about that. I trust you, I've known you since I was a little girl. I want it to be you.

Man: I want to, I really want to, but it's against the law. You're too young.

Girl: Oh, come on! Age is just a number. And besides, you know how badly I want it. I've been asking you to give it to me for weeks now. Please! I need it inside me!

And with that, the man finally relented. He knew the law, he knew the consequences, but he just didn't care anymore. What he was about to do was worth the risk.

The man gave the girl her measles vaccine.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét