Thứ Năm, 25 tháng 6, 2020

An 80-Years old man goes for a Penis Checkup...

After a brief evaluation of his penis the doctor says,

Doctor: Eveything looks fine, but for a complete analysis, we need your sperm(semen) sample too.

He further gives him a small glass bottle.

Doctor: Bring this back tomorrow and then we'll proceed further.

Next day the old man brings back the bottle but to the Doctor's surprise the bottle was completely clean and empty.

Doctor: What happened?

Old Man: After I went home, I first tried with my left hand,nothing happened. So, I shifted to the right hand but still no result.

Then, I asked my wife for some help, She first tried with the left hand and repeated the same with the right hand, She even went ahead and used her mouth but still nothing changed.

Doctor: Then, What Happened?

Old Man: Then, We called our next door young neighbor for the help, She tried the same with both the hands and then tried with the mouth but no progress was made.

Doctor: Wait, What? You even tried with your neighbor?

Old Man: Yes, But this fucking Bottle Still won't open.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét