Chủ Nhật, 28 tháng 6, 2020

I tried to translate joke from Arabic

Three women setting together talking about a new ways to initiate sex with thier husbands, One of them says "I have a good way, when ever I want to have sex with Johnason I touch his dick and say your dick is very cold, do you need warming it a bit?, And that's it"

next day they the second woman said "I had the best sex in my life yesterday, I used your way, I touched Adam's dick and found it cold, and told him do you need a little heat down there? And then we stared making sex

The following day the third woman stared to cry "What happened" they said She told them that she got divorced - I tried to do the same thing with my husband but I found that his dick is warm so I said "Why your dick isn't cold like Johnson and Adam's dick ?"

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét