Thứ Hai, 29 tháng 6, 2020

A college student walks up to a farmer asks:

"Excuse me Sir, I couldn't help but notice that on the far north end of you property, I saw some cottonwood trees.

Would it be okay if I go and harvest me a few bags?"

The farmer scratches his head and says "Everybody knows you can't get cotton from a cottonwood tree."

"Well, Sir. I am an educated man and I think I can."

The farmer allows him to go and a few hours later the student comes back with two overstuffed bags.

"See, Sir. I told you I'm educated."

The farmer is amazed.

A few weeks later, the same college student comes up the drive and says "Excuse me sir, but on the west end of your property, I saw some honeysuckle, and I was wondering if it would be okay to get a few jars of honey?"

The farmer says "Come on, Son. Everyone knows you can't get jars of honey from honeysuckle. But go ahead."

A few hours later, the student returns with two big jars of honey.

"See, sir? I've told you I'm educated."

A few weeks later the student returns a third time.

"Excuse me, Sir? I couldn't help but notice that on the far south end of your property, you have some pussywillow."

"Son" , the farmer says. "Let me grab my hat."

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét