Thứ Tư, 24 tháng 6, 2020

So i saw some people translating jokes so here is a Turkish one. One day a Japanese man walks into a bar in Turkey...

One day a Japanese man walks into a bar in Turkey and challenges everyone in the bar for a fight.

-Are there anyone who believes he can defeat me ?

Temel gets up and walks to the door saying:

-I can do it. Let's see what you are made of.

A few minutes later Temel walks in covered in blood and Japanese man walks after him all proud. Pointing at Temel he says:

-I hit him with katakori technique of Master Toyokumi.

Following day Japanese man comes to bar and challenges everyone again. Temel again accepts the challenge and they both walk out. Few minutes later Temel walks in covered in blood and after him Japanese man all proud:

-I hit him with Kihotomi technique of Master Kuyotomi.

Same thing after day and day after that "I hit him with Kimanto technique of Toyhoma", "I hit him with Kohimato technique of Tiyatoki" one week passes like that.

At the eight day again Japanese man challenges everyone again Temel accepts but this time Japanese man comes in covered in blood and Temel follows after him all proud. He says shouting:

-I hit him with Kriko (Tyre jack in Turkish) of Toyota

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét