Thứ Hai, 29 tháng 6, 2020

A fellow stuck in a coronavirus outbreak, prayed to God for help.

Soon the head of the WHO came by. He said “Try social distancing! It can save you!”

The fellow shouted back, "No, it's OK, I'm praying to God and he is going to save me.” So the head of the WHO went on.

Then Dr. Fauci came by and told the man “Wear a mask! It can save you!”

The fellow said, "No thanks, I'm praying to God and he is going to save me. I have faith." So Dr. Fauci went on.

So the fucking world came by - shouting “Wear a mask! Try social distancing. Stay inside your fucking house! It can save you!”

To this the fellow replied, "No thanks, I'm praying to God and he is going to save me. I have faith."

So the world went on its way.

Then the man threw a surprise birthday party for a family member and 17 people got sick. One person died. Two more would be sick, and damaged for the rest of their lives.

There’s no punchline. This really happened. Wear a mask. Don’t be a fucking idiot.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét