Thứ Sáu, 31 tháng 7, 2020

A nun is sitting on the bus when a hippie comes in and sits next to her...

After a while the hippie asks the nun "hey you, wanna fuck?" But the nun replies "no, God forbids it!" And she get's out on the next stop. A few minutes later the hippie want's to get out too and right as he want's to leave the bus, the bus driver yells "hey you, hippie, come over here. I heard what you said to the nun, and I've got a little tip for you. She goes to pray at her father's grave on the St. Martin graveyard every Sunday at 10AM". The hippie thanks him for the tip and get's off the bus. On the next Sunday at 10AM, the hippie goes to the St. Martin graveyard in a Jesus costume and after a few minutes he finds the nun. "Hello nun" he says, "God told me I shall come to Earth to fuck with you!" The nun says "if it was God's wish, I will obey" so they go behind a bush and start to fuck. After they're done the hippie throws of his costume and yells "gotcha, I'm the hippie!", then the nun throws off her costume and yells "gotcha, I'm the bus driver!"

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét