Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 7, 2020

Three men are standing outside a jewellery shop looking at an expensive ring in the display window

The first man says, "That ring is perfect for Karen. I just wish I could afford it."

The second man says, "I was planning on proposing to Julie soon. She'd love that ring."

The third man says, "Okay, I'll make you both a deal. Whichever one of you gets to the bottom of the street first gets the ring at my expense. Deal?"

The men are thrilled at the offer and both agree. The third man counts down from 3 and they both set off down the street.

The third man then smashes the shop window and grabs the ring.

The shop owner comes out and says, "What the hell happened?!"

The man points to the two men running down the street and says, "Them two bastards running down the road just robbed you!"

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét