Thứ Bảy, 25 tháng 7, 2020

A guy walks into a brothel and ask that the three most requested girls are brought in front of him(long)

A beautiful blond, brunette and a red head now stand before him, yet he simply can't decide who to pick. The man turns to the blond and ask. "Why are you so popular with the customers?"

She smiles an replies "You may not believe this, but when I get screwed in my ass really good, it congratulates my clients on doing such a good job. It makes my customers feel really happy!"

Shocked after hearing this, he then turns to the brunette and ask her the same question.

She replies "You may not believe this either, but when I get screwed in my ass nice and hard it enjoys it so much that it sings a song to my clients to thank them on a job well done."

Finally he turns to the red head and again ask the same question.

She shrugs pointing down toward her crotch indicating he should ask it himself. He does so and to his surprise it's the vagina that whispers, "If you have sex with me, I'll give you the best and most honest feedback on your performance you've ever had, and make you a better lover for all your future partners. Trust me, you can't trust those 2 assholes. They're completely full of shit.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét