Thứ Hai, 17 tháng 8, 2020

A man stores his money in a bank

A well looking man is at the bank and wants to deposit 100.000$, the bank manager gets closer to him and says:

"I have notice that you deposit huge amounts of cash every few days, is it OK if I ask, where to do find the money?"

"I'm betting" says the man

"what kind of betting?"

"let's put a bet to see, for 2.000$ the next Monday I will come back and I will have cut my balls"

The bank manager thinks about it and desited that there is no way the man will cut his balls for 2.000$ so he agrees.

The days passed and the man gets back to the bank all smiling, the bank manager gets close to him and says:

"So, you did it? did I lost?"

"you can check for your self" says the man, and the bank manager put his hand in the pants to check if the man still had his balls, and quite predictable, he still had his balls.

"I don't get it, you just lost 2.000$"

"yes" says the man, "but do you see the clerk at the door crying?"

"yes, why? "

"well, as I was coming here, I put a bet with him for 10.000$ that his boss will be touching my balls in 10 minutes"

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét