Thứ Tư, 29 tháng 11, 2017

A little 8yo boy, shows up to a whorehouse with a dead frog and demands to see the madame.

An elderly woman comes out and asks what she can do for him. He explains that he wishes to pay for the services of the cheapest girl in the house, but that she absolutely must have herpes. The madame, of course, initially refuses, but the boy cries and cries until she gives in.

Out comes Tiffany, the most decrepit broad you've ever seen, and the madame says to the boy "It's $20 for an hour with Tiffany, but you have to leave the dead frog outside."

The boy agrees.

An hour later the boy comes out from the back, beaming from ear to ear, and collects his frog. As he's leaving, the madame stops him and says "before you go, I must know-- why did you insist on a girl with herpes?"

The boy responds, "well you see ma'am, it's simple. I've got herpes now. When I go home, my babysitter will touch me down there, and she'll get the herpes. My dad likes the babysitter a lot, so he'll get the herpes, and then my mom will get it too."

The madame replies, "go on..."

The boy says, "Well, my mom is really good friends with the mailman. So the mailman will get herpes, and he likes to touch his son, so HIS son will get herpes too!"

The madame asks, "but why do you want your mailman's son to have herpes?"....

and the boy replies, "That's the fucker who killed my frog!"

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét