Thứ Bảy, 25 tháng 11, 2017

My friend told me this joke a while ago, and I thought that it was pretty good:

A man goes to a restaurant and sits down to eat.

The waiter comes by and asks him what he would like to eat.

The man says, “I’ll have one of your world-famous burgers with lettuce and onions on it.”

The waiter responds, “I’m sorry sir, but we’re fresh out of onions.”

“Oh, that’s fine. I’ll just have some French Onion Soup, then.”

“Sir, I told you, we’re out of onions.”

“I understand. I’ll have some onion-stuffed quesadilla.”

“Sir for the last time, we are out of onions.”

“Alright, alright! I hear you! I’m not that hungry anyways, I’ll just get those all-natural onion rings you have there.”

The frustrated waiter, growing impatient, sighs, and looks at the man.

“Look,” he says. “What do you get if you take the ‘milk’ out of ‘buttermilk?’”

The man, confused, replies, “Uh, you just have the word butter.”

“And what do you get if you take the ‘straw’ out of ‘strawberry?’”

The man, still perplexed, responds, “Berry.”

“And what do you get if you take the ‘fuck’ out of ‘onions?’”

“There ain’t no ‘fuck’ in ‘onions!’”

“That’s what I’ve been trying to tell you!”

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét