Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 11, 2017

A woman gave her little boy a dollar and told him to go spend it wisely

So the boy walks out the door and starts walking down the street, when he sees a man holding a duck.

"Hey mister," the boy asks, "that's a nice duck. Where did you get it?"

"I found it," the man said, "and I'm taking it to the market to sell."

"How much do you want for it?" the little boy asked.

"A dollar."

Well, the little boy had a dollar, so he bought the duck, and went off to play with him. Soon enough a woman comes by and notices the duck.

"Hey, that's an adorable duck you have there," she said.

"Thanks," the little boy said, "I just bought it."

"Well, I'd love a duck like that," the woman said, "but I'm a little short on cash. But I've been known to turn a trick or two, so if you want we could go back to my place and we could trade."

Well, the little boy had never been with a woman before, but that seemed like a good deal. So back they went to her place, he handed her the duck, and they made love. Now, some people have to work hard to get good at things, and some people are just naturals. Our little boy here...well, let's just say he was a natural. After 15 mind-blowing minutes he and the woman lay panting in bed.

"Wow," she said,"that was the best sex I've ever had. I...I loved it. I want to go again."

"Ok," said the little boy, "but in that case I want my duck back."

The woman readily agreed, and they made passionate love for another round. Finally spent, the little boy collected his duck and left her apartment. As he turned to close the door, however, the duck ran away and right into oncoming traffic -- where it was struck by a passing truck. The man in the truck screeched to a halt, and jumped out, but there was no saving the duck.

"I'm so sorry," the man said,"it was totally an accident."

"That's ok," the little boy replied, "he only cost a dollar anyways."

"Well let me reimburse you," the man said, "it's the least I can do."

So the man gave the little boy a dollar, and the little boy proceeded home to his mother.

"Did you spend your dollar?" his mother asked.

"I did," he replied.

"Well, what did you get?"

"I got a duck for a buck, a fuck for a duck, a duck for a fuck, and a buck from a guy in a truck for a fucked up duck."

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét