Thứ Bảy, 25 tháng 11, 2017

An American sailor walks up to a urinal and starts peeing...

... A few seconds later, a fellow Irish sailor goes to the urinal next to him and starts peeing. The American's eyes start to wander, and he can't help but look down at the Irish man's penis and notice a "W" and "Y" tattooed down there. "I'm really sorry that I looked over," says the American, "but i have to ask. Why do you have a 'WY' tatooed on your penis?" "You got me," responds the Irish sailor. "Me girl back home is named Wendy, and the tattoo says 'Wendy' when fully erect." The American nods and goes on his way.

A few days later, the American again walks up to a urinal and starts peeing. A few seconds later, a Nigerian sailor goes to the urinal next to him and starts peeing as well. Again, the American's eyes wander and, surprisingly, he sees the same "WY" tattoo on the Nigerian's penis. Shocked and confused, the American says "Look I know this sounds weird, but do you have a girl named Wendy back home waiting for you?" "No," the Nigerian responds, "I just really miss my home country so I got a tattoo that says 'Welcome to Nigeria, we hope you have a wonderful day' when fully erect."

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét