Thứ Năm, 23 tháng 11, 2017

A man called up his son and told him that he and his mother were getting a divorce...

"Wait", said the son. "Why?"

"I know I didn't say anything about it but I've been miserable for months now and I can't stand it anymore."

"No! Don't! Why didn't you ever say anything about this?"

"Well, I just didn't want to bother you and your sister. I've already got my bags and I'm going to a hotel. Your mom and I are looking to file our papers next week."

"No, don't do anything. We're going to come over tomorrow and see if we can work this out. Can you wait until tomorrow?"

"Well, ok. Maybe you and Mary should bring your kids too. Your mom might like that."

"Ok, I will. See you tomorrow."

He hung up the phone and said, "Honey, the kids are coming over for Thanksgiving."

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét