Thứ Hai, 25 tháng 12, 2017

Twas The Night Before Christmas

  • Twas the Night before Christmas
  • And All Through the house
  • Everyone Felt Shitty
  • Even the Mouse
  • Mom on the Toilet
  • Dad smoking grass
  • I had just settled down for a nice piece of ass.
  • When out on the Roof
  • I heard such a clatter
  • I spring from my piece to see what was the matter.
  • Out on the Roof I saw some old prick.
  • I knew in a moment
  • it must be ST. Nick.
  • He came down the Chimney
  • Like a bat out of hell.
  • I knew in a second
  • the fucker had fell.
  • He filled all the stockings
  • with whiskey and beer
  • and a big rubber dick
  • for my brother, the queer.
  • He rose up the chimney
  • With a thundering fart
  • the son of a bitch
  • blew my chimney apart
  • he swore and he cussed
  • as he rode out of sight.
  • Piss on you all
  • Its been a hell of a Night!

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét