Thứ Sáu, 27 tháng 9, 2019

A drunk guy walks into a bar...

He says: "Bartender, Pour everyone here a drink, pour one for yourself and give me the bill."

The bartender does just that and hands him the bill. The drunk goes: "Oh I don't have enough money"

The bartender slaps him a few times and tosses him out.

The next day the same guy walks into the bar, drunk again.

He says: Bartender, Pour everyone here a drink, pour one for yourself and give me the bill."

The bartender thinks that no-one would be stupid enough to pull that trick twice, so he gives the drunk the benefit of the doubt and pours everyone a drink, including himself.

He hands the drunk the bill and, just like last time, he goes: "I don't have enough money."

The bartender slaps him silly and tosses him out.

The next day he walks in Again, and says: "Pour everyone on this side of the bar a drink."

The bartender goes: "What, no drink for me?"'

The guy says: "No way, you get violent when you drink!"

(From my favourite radio stations "Joke of the day")

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét