Chủ Nhật, 29 tháng 9, 2019

A little kid goes to his dad and asks "Dad, what's the difference between theory and reality?"

The dad replies "Well, let me explain using an example.

Go to your sister and ask her if she'll have sex with the Kyle, the kid next door, for fifty thousand dollars."

The boy goes to his teenage sister and asks. The sister thinks and says "Yeah, I think I would."

The boy tells his dad about his sister's answer.

The dad says "Okay, now go ask your mother if she'd have sex with Kyle's dad for fifty thousand dollars."

The boy asks his mother. His mom says "Y'know, I think I would."

The boy tells his dad the answer.

So the dad says "Well, let's put it this way. In theory, we have a hundred thousand dollars. In reality . . . we have a couple of whores."

u/wolfir I think it was if not I'm sorry:<

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét