Thứ Sáu, 27 tháng 9, 2019

Little Johnny has issues at school [Long] NSFW

Little Johnny: Dad my math teacher has called you to school

Dad: and why’s that ?

Little Johnny : he asked what’s 6x9 and I said 54. He then asked what’s 9x6...

Dad: isn’t that the same fucking question again?

Little Johnny: that’s exactly what I said !?!

Next day

Little Johnny: Dad did you go to see my teacher?

Dad : No

Little Johnny: Don’t bother. You’ll need to see the principal now.

Dad: what now ?!?

Little Johnny: the PE teacher asked me to lift my left arm first, then my right arm, then my left foot and then my right foot !

Dad: what the fuck ! Were you supposed to stand on your Dick?

Little Johnny: that’s exactly what I said!

Next day

Little Johnny: Dad did you see my principal?

Dad: not yet. I’ll go tomorrow.

Little Johnny: too late. I’ve been suspended for for a week now.

Dad: and what’s that for?

Little Johnny: I was called to the principal’s office today. The math teacher, PE teacher and the English teacher were already there.

Dad: what the fuck did the mother fucking English teacher have to do with any of this fuck wittery?

Little Johnny: that’s exactly what I said !!!

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét