Thứ Tư, 25 tháng 9, 2019

There was once an old trapper drinking in a tavern.

He didn't have much money, so he loudly made a bet to every one in the room,"Blind fold me and bring me any pelt! I'll tell you what animal it was and how you killed it! If I'm right, you buy me a drink. If I'm wrong, drinks on me!"

The first taker stepped up to the bar. "Alright, old man. I'll take your bet." Blindfolded, the old trapper feels the pelt. "Otter... killed with bow." The taker laughs and buys the old man a drink.

More followed "White tail deer, killed by musket! Squirrel, by snare!" It wasn't long until every trapper and hunter in the tavern had their turn. Drunkenly, the old man stumbled home and crawled into bed.

He woke in the morning with a splitting headache, a fat lip and a black eye! "I don't remember getting into a fight! I did my trick last night and got real drunk, but I know I didn't fight anyone!"

His wife yells and says "I did it, you old coot! You crawled into bed, shoved your hand down my panties and said 'Skunk, killed with an axe!'"

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét