Thứ Bảy, 20 tháng 6, 2020

A woman pregnant with triplets was shot in the belly three times.

She was rushed to the hospital and was assessed. The doctor told her “each one of your babies has been shot, but the good news is that the wounds are not life threatening. And even better news where they were shot, the bullets will come out on their own.” The mother is patched up and gives birth a month later to two healthy girls and one healthy boy.

Eighteen years later one of the girls ran up to their mother in tears, “mom! I was having a tinkle and a bullet came out of me!” Mom calmed the daughter down and explained what happened before she was born. The next day the second of the two girls ran to her mother crying, “Mom! I went to have a tinkle and this bullet came out of me!” Again, the mother calmed her daughter down and explained what happened to her before she was born.

The next day the son ran to his mother in a panic, “Mom! MOM!!!” Mother replies, “let me guess, you went to tinkle and a bullet came out?” Son replies, “No! I was jerking off and I shot the dog!!!!”

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét