Thứ Hai, 20 tháng 7, 2020

A Jew, an Hindu and Karen survive a plane crash in the woods

They walk together trough the woods throughout the day and into the night looking for help.

At last, they find a little wooden house with a lit window and a barn next to it.

The Jewish man says:

"Finally, someone who can help us! Let's ask the owner if we can stay the night and pick up our search in the morning"

They knock on the door and an old man answers

They explain the situation, and the old man says:

"I'll be glad to have you stay the night, I even have a roast in my oven which is way too big for me to eat alone. Please come in."

The three explain their journey and misfortunes to the old man while they enjoyed a nice warm meal.

When it is time to sleep, the old man says:

"Alright, my friends, I'm off to bed. There are only two other beds in the guest bedroom, so one of you will have to sleep in the barn, which is nice, warm and cozy."

The Jewish man promptly says:

"Don't worry, I'll sleep in the barn and you two enjoy the comfortable beds in here."

And off he goes to the barn.

Five minutes later, knocking is heard on the old man's door. He answers.

"I'm sorry, guys. I would gladly sleep in the barn, but there is a pig in there, and, in my religion, pigs are considered dirty creatures, and not kosher, so I cannot sleep in the presence of it. One of you two will have to go in my stead."

"I'll go, it's no hassle, I'll go", says the Hindu.

Five more minutes pass, and again there's knocking on the door.

"I'm sorry too, guys. There is a cow in there, and in my religion they are most sacred creatures, and I am not worthy of sleeping in the presence of one. I can't sleep in there."

"Ugh, fine." Says Karen, ”If you can't bring yourselves to be gentlemen and leave a bed for this lady here, I guess I'll have to go sleep in the barn. But I swear this will not be the end of it, you two owe me."

And off she goes.

Five minutes later, again, knocking.

'Twas the pig and the cow.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét