Thứ Tư, 22 tháng 7, 2020

A man named Rick walks into his room after a long day of work and sees his wife crying on their bed.

He askes her what it was all about and she said that she had been threatened by someone she thought was her friend earlier that evening.

Now, Rick has no idea how to handle this, so goes to confront his friend Lee, who has some experience with things like this.

After a long discussion Lee concludes and says “Dude you just need to be there for her. Comfort her and just be her anchor until she can get back on solid ground.”

From this a flurry of questions came to Rick

So Rick asked-Lee

How do I tell her I’m never gonna give her up

How do I tell her I’m never gonna let her down

How do I tell her I’m never gonna turn around and desert her?

How do I tell her I’m not gonna let her cry

And I’m never gonna say goodbye?

How do I say I’m never gonna lie and hurt her?

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét