Thứ Năm, 2 tháng 7, 2020

An English man, a Scottish man, and an Irish man all make plans to book into the same hotel but on 3 different nights

When the English man arrives at the hotel, the manager tells him that there is one room available, it already has a female guest, and there's only one double bed, the English man isn't bothered by this and walks up to his room, he opens the door and there's a woman lay on the bed...she opens her legs a little and says "you know what I want"...the English man with a big smile on his face says "I sure do" and they begin to have sex...he then leaves in the morning

The Scottish man arrives at the hotel, and the manager tells him the same exact thing, one room available, one female guest, one double bed, the Scottish man walks upto his room, opens the door and there lies a woman on the bed, she opens her legs and says "you know what I want"...the Scottish man with a big smile on his face knows exactly what she wants, he closes the door and they begin to have sex...he leaves the next morning

Then the Irish man arrives at the hotel, the manager explains the situation to him just as he did before, the Irish man walks up to his room, opens the door, and there lies the woman on the bed, she opens her legs, and says "you know what i want"...the Irish man, confused, says "i don't know what you're gettin at love"...the woman then opens her legs even wider, and says "you know what I want"...the Irish man still looks puzzled and says "I'm sorry love, I really dont"...

The woman now opens her legs all the way across the bed and says "you know what I want"

The Irish man stops for a second, and then says, "aye, I think I do now...and you're not having the entire bed to your fucking self!"

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét