Thứ Bảy, 24 tháng 4, 2021

Today I wrote my first fully original joke. It's bad.

So there was once this one giant who had magic powers. So the giant being so tall and heavy was afraid of storing things on the floor because he would sometimes step on them and break them without realizing it.

After enough times of that happening he decided he would use his magic to just make a magical floating storage area in the sky. He called the storage area his attic because he thought it was neat, as he'd never been able to fit in a real house with a real attic.

Anywho the magic of the attic had worn down over time and stuff was starting to fall randomly. One day the giant is sleeping on his stomach and a piano falls out of the attic right onto his back. He goes to his village and sees someone who is both a doctor and magician. He says to the doctor/magician "So I was just laying down on my stomach and a piano fell on my lower back". The doctor/magician says "Oh, so you need my medical skills because you have a hurt sciatic?" And the giant says "Actually I need your magic skills because I have a weak sky attic"

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét