Thứ Hai, 26 tháng 4, 2021

A blonde moves out to the country....

A blonde moves out to the countryside because she's tired of people in the city assuming she's dumb because of her hair color. She dyes her hair brown, packs up, and moves out. On her way to her new house she passes a shepherd with a herd of sheep. Eager to start her new life, she pulls over and poses a challenge to the shepherd. "If I can guess how many sheep you have, can I pick one to keep?"

The shepherd agrees so she spends some time looking and thinking and decides to just make a random guess.

"377?"

The shepherd, shocked, tells her she's right and let's her choose a sheep. She chooses one, loads it into her car and drives to her new house.

A couple hours later, she's getting her new house set up when she hears a knock at the door. She opens it and sees the shepherd.

The shepherd, calmly, says "Ma'am if I can guess your original hair color, can I have my dog back?"

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét