Thứ Sáu, 23 tháng 4, 2021

The secret to a happy marriage.

Young man is talking to his grandfather and says "Grandpa, I notice you and Grandma never argue. What's your secret?"

Grandpa says "We went to the Grand Canyon on our honeymoon, and we took a guided donkey tour to the bottom. Well a little bit after we started our descent, your Granny's donkey stumbled a bit. Granny said "That's one". I thought it was odd, but you know, we just kept going. A bit later, the donkey stumbled again and Granny said "That's Two". Well at this point the route was getting narrow and scary so I didn't say anything, I just wanted to keep moving. Well a bit later it stumbled again and Granny said "That's three" and she took out a pistol and she shot that donkey dead! And I said "Dear, don't you think that was a bit harsh?" and your granny looked at me and said "That's one".

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét