Thứ Sáu, 17 tháng 11, 2017

[Long] First time buying condoms

When I was 16 years old, I bought my first pack of condoms. I was very nervous as I walked up to the pharmacists. She asked if it was my first time buying condoms. I told her it was.

"Do you know how it works or should I show you?" she asked

"I would like a demonstration", I replied.

The pharmacist took one condom out of the package and rolled it around her thumb. She told me to be very careful that it's very important to make sure it's secured well.

Then she looked around the store and noticed there was nobody else there. She quickly locked the door and took me to the back of the store. She took off her shirt and bra.

"Does this excite you?" She asked.

I nodded. Then she said it was time for me to put on the condom. While I was doing that, she took off her pants and panties and layed down on the table.

"Hurry up, we don't have much time!" she said.

So I quickly jumped on to her. It felt so good that I almost came immediately. She looked a bit disappointed and said:

"I hope you secured it well!"

"It sure is!" I replied, giving her a thumbs up!

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét