Thứ Bảy, 16 tháng 12, 2017

A first grade teacher explains to her class that she's American and asks her students to raise their hands if they're American too...

Not really knowing why, but wanting to be like their teacher, hands explode into the air like fireworks.

There is, however, one exception, a girl named Becky isn't going along with the crowd.

The teacher asks her why she has decided to be different.

"Because I'm not an American."

"Then, what are you?" asks the teacher.

"I'm a proud Canadian!" boasts the little girl.

The teacher is a little perturbed now, her face slightly red and asks Kristen why she feels she's Canadian.

"Well, my mom and dad are Canadians, so I'm a Canadian too."

The teacher is now angry and screams, "That's no reason! What if your mom was a moron and your dad was a moron!? What would you be then?"

A pause and a smile.

"Then," says Kristen. "I'd be an American."

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét