Thứ Sáu, 22 tháng 12, 2017

A man found an attractive girl in a bus, he tried to get her number...

She was disgusted, and left the bus. After a few minutes, the bus driver came in the bus. “I saw that. Look, she’s a very pretty girl, and I’ll tell you this: she’s very religious. She goes to church every Sunday. If you go there and dress up as God, she’ll probably agree to have sex with you.

So the guy went, and dressed up as God, and asked her if he can have sex with her. She sighed, then said “okay fine, but only if it’s anal, I love anal.”

So they did it for an hour. After that, the guy took off his mask, and said, “Sorry I just really liked you. That was the best hour of my life.”

And the girl took of her mask. “I knew it would work!” Said the bus driver.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét