Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 6, 2019

When I was 12, I lived with my abusive uncle and auntie

We lived on an old farm, no animals just fields.

My uncle goes off to a market and comes back with this filthy ass horse.

Says it's bred from some old bloke's prize stallion.

Auntie loves it for some reason, coz it's all muddy she calls it "Dirty". She was a bit weird like that. I, being a countryside kid, liked horses and riding them.

Then they turned on me saying "If we ever catch you riding our fucking horse then we will beat the living shit out of you".

They meant it, they'd done it before.

Few days later, I'm messing in the fields with some old tractor tire I found.

Dirty is just eating grass and shit next to me.

Auntie and uncle come out every few minutes to make sure I'm not riding the horse.

Get bored and climb inside the tire.

Tire starts moving (field wasn't flat).

Can't stop.

Auntie and uncle come outside to check on me.

They see me rollin'

They hatin'

Patrolling

Trying to catch me ridin’ Dirty.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét