Chủ Nhật, 23 tháng 5, 2021

A priest, a doctor, and an engineer play golf.

A priest, a doctor, and an engineer are out playing a round of golf. Partway through their game, they realize that the group in front is taking forever to move through the course. Frustrated, they ask the groundskeeper what's going on. The groundskeeper, visibly emotional, says:

"Well, I'm afraid the reason that group is a bit slow is that they are, in fact, a trio of blind firefighters. You see, last month they saved the clubhouse from a blaze and lost their vision in the accident. To show our thanks, we let them play for free whenever they'd like."

The priest replies: "My that's terrible! I'll be sure to say a prayer for them."

"What a tragedy!" says the Doctor, "I'll see if I can help them with their treatment."

After a moment of quiet, the Engineer finally speaks:

"Well for goodness sake, why can't they just play at night?"

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét