Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 5, 2021

There's a dog walking in the jungle.

Being a dog, he has amazing hearing, and heard a leopard sneaking up on him. He found a bone and starts chewing on it and remarks rather loudly "that was a tasty leopard, I wonder if there's anymore around here!" The leopard, startled by the comment, leaves in a hurry. Meanwhile up in the trees, a monkey witnessed the whole thing. He though to himself, I wonder if I tell the leopard what happened he'll give me immunity? So he found the leopard and told all. The leopard agreed to the terms and said, alright get on my back will go get that dog. The dog, with his amazing hearing, heard the whole exchange. He waited until they were seconds away, then said loudly "where is that monkey? I sent him out hours ago to fetch me another leopard!?"

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét