Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 7, 2021

3 men appear at the heavens gate. Next to them an angel appears and starts asking them how they got there

The first one starts telling: “I came home early from a day of work. When I suddenly hear my wife scream upstairs. I rush upstairs and see her laying in bed very frightened.I was going to confront her later but first I needed to catch the bastard. I also see the window open and rush to it only to see a man lying on the garage roof. I thought that was the guy we needed so I grab the cabinet and throw it at him. I got the death sentence

The second guy tells the angle after that: “So I was fixing my motorcycle one day when I got tired. And decided to lie on the garage roof to rest a bit. Then I died.

The third guy speaks absolutely baffled: “so I know of absolutely nothing. I was peacefully sitting in a closet. But suddenly…

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét