Chủ Nhật, 25 tháng 7, 2021

A woman is at home and hears someone knocking at her door

She goes to the door, opens it and sees a man standing there. He asks the lady "Do you have a vagina?" She slams the door in disgust. The next morning she hears a knock at the door, it's the same man and he asks the same question to the woman "Do you have a vagina?" She slams the door again. Later that night when her husband gets home she tells him what has happened for the last two days. The husband tells his wife in a loving and concerned voice "Honey, I am taking a day off tomorrow so I can be home, just in case this guy shows up again." The next morning they hear a knock at the door and both ran to the door. The husband whispers to the wife "Honey, I am going to hide behind the door, and listen if it's the same guy, I want you to answer yes to the question because I want to see where he is going with this." She agrees and opens the door. Sure enough the same fellow is standing there, he asks "Do you have a vagina?" "Yes I do", she answers. The man replies "Good, would you mind telling your husband to leave my wife's alone and start using yours?!"

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét