Thứ Bảy, 31 tháng 7, 2021

Two 5 yr old twin brothers are laying in bed one night discussing how to act more grownup around mom and dad.

Suddenly one of the brothers says, "why don't we curse like grownups"? The other brother says, "great idea, what should we say". "I'll curse like daddy and say Aw Hell". "Oooh, good one I'll say You bet your sweet ass like mom says". They decide to surprise their mom the next morning at breakfast and are in their seats waiting when she walks into the kitchen. "Ok honey, what do you want for breakfast"? To which one boy replies, "aw hell, I think I'll have some corn flakes". So shocked was she that she immediately pulled him out of his chair and washed his mouth out with soap. She sits him back down and looks over at his brother and glaringly asks, "so what are you having for breakfast"? The little boy looks up with the most serious look on his face and says, "You bet your sweet ass I'm not gonna ask for Corn Flakes".

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét