Chủ Nhật, 25 tháng 7, 2021

A man and his wife are lying in bed when they hear a knock at the door.

The man hears that the wind is blowing a gail and the rain is is getting heavier and decides it was just the wind and goes back to sleep. A few minutes later they hear it again so his wife says "Honey, go check it out. It might be bad news" The man reluctantly agrees and goes to the front door in his bathrobe and slippers. He opens the door and says "What!" Before him stands a man soaked in rainwater who says "Please help me sir. I'm stuck and I need a push" "Fuck off" "Please I just need a push." The man slams the door and goes up to his wife. "What was that?" she asks. "Some guy who wanted me to give him a push because he was stuck. I left it." he replies. "My god" says the wife "You have a terrible memory. Remember Spain last year? That couple? The ones who, despite the fact we didn't know them, helped us change our tyre after we got a flat? Go help that man." So he puts on his robe goes back down opens the door, almost getting knocked over by the wind and sees nothing. He shouts "Where are you!? Where the fuck are you!? The guy that's stuck and needs a push!?" "I'm over here!" "Where!?" "Here! On the swings!"

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét