Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 9, 2015

The Zendaya Barbie Doll Has Arrived And It's Totally Gorgeous

“When I was little, I couldn’t find a Barbie that looked like me… how times have changed.”

Last week Barbie revealed that it will be immortalizing Zendaya's iconic Oscars look in a one-of-a-kind doll by sharing a sketch of the doll on Instagram.

"We are so excited to honor Zendaya with this one-of-a-kind doll as she encourages girls to raise their voices and inspires us to #BeSuper," the Instagram description said.

instagram.com

At last night's Rock n' Royals concert at the Hollywood Palladium, the doll was finally revealed, and IT IS GORGEOUS!

instagram.com

Just LOOK AT IT! ?

"Zendaya did say the Barbie's eyebrows were #onfleek," the doll's designer, Carlyle Nuera, wrote on Instagram.

instagram.com

Needless to say, Zendaya LOVED the doll. "When I was little I couldn't find a Barbie that looked like me, my...how times have changed," she wrote on her Instagram.

instagram.com


View Entire List ›


0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét