Thứ Ba, 28 tháng 5, 2019

A man walks into a bar and says to the bartender “I’ll bet you 100 dollars I can bite my left eye.”

The bartender doesn’t think he can bite his own eye so he bets him 100 dollars. The man takes out his glass eye and bites it. The bartender ends up giving him 100 dollars. The man comes back a few minutes later and says “I’ll let you get your money back. I’ll bet you 300 dollars I can’t bite my right eye” so the bartender bets him because there’s no way the man can have 2 glass eyes, right? So the man takes out his jaw and bites his right eye. Now the bartender is mad because he just lost 400 dollars. The man comes back once again and says to the bartender “I’ll bet you 500 dollars that I can stand up on the bar and pee in that cup all the way across the room without missing a drop” the bartender knows for sure he can’t make it so he shakes on it. The man stands up on the bar and pees all over the bartender! The bartender jumps up and down in joy. He then looks across the room and sees a man crying. “Why is he crying” he asks. “Well I bet him 1,000 dollars that I couldn’t stand up on the bar and piss all over the bartender and he’ll be happy about it”

(Sorry this was worded bad, I forgot some details and I suck at telling jokes)

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét