Thứ Ba, 28 tháng 5, 2019

A quack posted a sign on his place which said "Can treat all kinds of illneses for $100. If I can't, I'll pay you $100"

A guy tried his luck and went inside.

Guy: hey doc, my sense of taste is messed up

Quack: Okay. Let me get the medicine from the second shelf and you'll drink one tablespoon of it

[guy drinks medicine]

Guy: [spits] fuck you, this is gasoline!

Quack: your sense of taste is now working. That will be $100

The guy, mad, paid and left, but returned two days after.

Guy: hey doc, i keep on forgetting things

Quack: Okay. Let me get the medicine from the second shelf and you'll drink one tablespoon of it

Guy: fuck you, that's gasoline!

Quack: your mental faculties have been restored. That will be $100

Duped a second time, the fuy angrily paid and left, but returned two days after.

Guy: hey doc, i cant see well.

Quack: [thinks for some time] Sorry i dont have a cure for that. A deal is a deal; here's the money as promised. [gets money from drawer and gives it to the guy]

Guy: wait a minute, this is 50 bucks

Quack: good! Your sight has become well. Give that back and pay me $100

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét