Thứ Năm, 22 tháng 4, 2021

So Tod goes to a new truckers joint...

He sits down and the waiter approaches him.

Do you want to hear the daily specials sir? He asks.

"No thank you", says Todd, "let me smell your hand and I'll tell you want I'd like today".

So the waiter reluctantly proceeds to offer his hand to be smelled by this weird customer.

Todd says, I'll have the fried chicken with spicy paprika mashed potatoes.

The waiter is impressed, he thinks to himself: how does this guys know that's on the menu!

Todd has his lunch, pays the check and leaves.

Next day, Todd walks in again, and again he asks to smell the same waiter's hand.

This day, he says, I'll have the catfish with a side of salad.

Again, the waiter is dumbfounded by this guy's sense of smell. Todd gets his lunch, eats it, pays the bill and leaves.

The next day, surely Todd walks in, but this time the waiter has something planned.

The waiter goes to the kitchen and says to the kitchen lady, "ok Mary, come here" he proceeds to put his hand under her skirt (you know where) and goes to attend Todd.

Would you like to hear today's specials? says the Waiter

No, thank you, let me smell your hand and I'll tell you what I'll have.

So the waiter offers his hand with a smirk in his face, Todd smells it and exclaims:

"I didn't know Mary worked here!"

(hope it translates well)

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét