Thứ Hai, 19 tháng 6, 2017

A problem the Rabbi can't solve

A Jewish man goes to his Rabbi and says "Rabbi, I have a problem. My son is converting to Christianity and I can't do a thing about it." The Rabbi answers, "You know Moishe, I have the same problem. Let's go talk to the Chief Rabbi. Maybe he can help us out." So they set out to see the Chief Rabbi. They get to him and say, "Rabbi, our sons are converting to Christianity. We don't know what to do. Can you help?" The Chief Rabbi looks at them thoughtfully and says, "Gentlemen, I would if I could, but I have the same problem. Let's go to talk to god. Maybe he can help." The three men then pray for several days, until finally God answers them. "My lord," they say "Our sons have forsaken Judaism and are converting to Christianity. Please do something!" God looks down upon them and says "You know guys, I've got the same problem."

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét