Thứ Ba, 21 tháng 11, 2017

Divorced man gets 3 wishes

A man, who was recently divorced from his wife was roaming thru the desert randomly struck his foot on an ancient Arab lamp and WOOSH out comes a magical genie

[Genie] You have awoken me and now you may have 3 wishes....but remember anything that you wish for your ex wife will receive double!

[Man] OK, Genie, I want 50 million dollars!!

[Genie] Granted, but remember your ex wife will receive 100 millions dollars!

[Man] I don't care, shes gone and I'll have 50 million!

[Genie] Granted, what is your second wish

[Man] I want a mansion island house on the island of Hawaii!

[Genie] Are you sure? Your ex wife will have 2 and it is a very small island

[Man] Yes Yes I can deal

[Genie] Granted, ok what is your third wish?

[Man] ....let me take a second to think.......Ah I got it! Genie, I want you to beat me half to death!

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét