Thứ Hai, 20 tháng 11, 2017

Sex after marriage

A girl and a boy meet at the discotheque and after a couple of dances it is obvious that they are really attracted to each other.

The boy asks the girl home and she accepts.

Once at home, nature being nature and the attraction being strong, after some kissing and petting, the boy makes some forceful advances.

The girl tells him “John I really find you physically attractive and even I want to do this, but we must wait”

John says “Mary you do not know how beautiful you are, I have some condoms in my pocket, and I cannot wait anymore”

Mary replies “In our family we are deeply religious and I have to tell you that kissing and petting is all fine, but for me there will be no sex before marriage”

John breaks away from the embrace, sits up on the bed, pulls out a piece of paper and starts writing on it.

“What are you writing” asks Mary; “My phone number” says John.

“And what pushed you into suddenly writing your number” asks Mary.

“Here” says John, “call me when you are married”.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét